Friday, July 30, 2010

The Mokhamkey 1st Annual Summer Vacation


The Mokhamkey Rascals
(Peyton, Carter, McKenzie & Jackson)

What a great trip with Heather, Craig, Jen, Gordon, Chrissy and John. To sum it up best was well said by Gordon with the following quotes:

  • "This is the best sandwich I've ever had, what do you do to it?  Look at it! It's like perfect!"
  • "Cantaloupe is a higher source of beta-carotene than carrots, higher potassium than bananas and higher in vitamin C than oranges."
  • "This is the best Cantaloupe I've ever had; I would eat it more often if it tasted like this."
  • "Why does the Cantaloupe taste so good?" 
  • "I like to put my beer in the freezer; it needs about 7 more minutes."
  • "Bwaach, cough, cough, Chrissy! Oh my gosh!"
  • "Make sure it's French Onion."
  • "Oh my gosh! There's a toddler and tiara's competition here!  We mush go check it out!"
  • "If we get a Yahtzee, do we have to take our shirt off and run around the table?"
  • "CRICKETS! EW!"
  • "They call it a zombie."
  • "Do you want Blue? Red? Orange? Green? or Purple?"
  • "That's the strongest coffee I've ever had!"
  • "Jackson just took Peyton to his room."
  • "Uh oh.....blankets out! Goodnight Heather!"
  • "One more game, I've got to beat you!"



How beautiful a little girl can be......


The  future President Carter debating his point of view.


A little princess.  She can have her pick between Jackson or Carter!


Watch out!  The next Olympic driver!


No comments:

Post a Comment